Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Charted flight" Sibu / Mukah


I have charted the flight from Sibu to Mukah today (January 24, 2008). You don’t believe it? It is true because during my trip to Mukah today only two passenger in side the twin otter MAS WING flight. It is my first time using MAS WING and first time also no other passenger with us inside the flight, so cool man. Look like we charted the flight.

I proudly inform my friends in Mukah that today I have “charted” the flight from Sibu to Mukah. They just smile at me because my friend told me that that is normal for flight from Sibu to Mukah because there not enough passengers not like from Kuching to Mukah. I just keep quite….. no wonder there no other people inside the flight just now. Other reason is people prefer using bus or driving if they coming back to Mukah because there is nothing to hurry.

If you want to experience “charted flight”, please try Sibu / Mukah flight……